- EVANS Nicholas
- EURECOM - Digital Security
- Professor classe 2
- 04 93 00 81 14
- From 2002-06 Nicholas Evans was an Assistant Professor at the University of Wales Swansea (UWS), where he taught courses in Communications, and remained an honorary lecturer until 2009.
In 2006 he moved to the Laboratoire Informatique d'Avignon at the Université d'Avignon et des Pays de Vaucluse where he taught courses in Image Processing and Digital Communications.
He moved to EURECOM in October 2007 where he now teaches courses in Essential Mathematical Methods for Engineers, and in Speech and Audio Processing.
Current Research Topics
- Speaker recognition
- Presentation attack detection
- Privacy preservation
- 2018 - ODESSA at Albayzin speaker diarization challenge 2018
- 2018 - Spoofing attacks in automatic speaker verification: analysis and countermeasures
- 2018 - Handbook of biometric anti-spoofing : Presentation attack detection
- 2016 - A new feature for automatic speaker verification anti-spoofing: Constant Q cepstral coefficients