Supporting Strategy for Research Valorization
At EURECOM, every researcher is responsible for the valorization of his/her research. The school has established an internal organization to facilitate the management of research contracts and their related intellectual property rights.
This supportive strategy includes :
- Assisting teams in writing research contracts, protecting research results, transferring those results, managing the financial aspect of the research projects.
- Managing intellectual property : portfolio management.
- Organizing intellectual property awareness sessions and training sessions for researchers-teachers.
- Integrating project proposals within our start-up incubator program and managing the relation with the Paca-Est Region’s own incubator program.
- Managing the relations with local associations (Curie network, Telecom Valley, Sophia Club Entreprises).
- Managing relations with regional transfer and innovation structures