Congratulations to Rosa CANDELA, PhD student in the Data Science Department, co-supervised by Profs. Pietro MICHIARDI et Maurizio FILIPPONE, who brilliantly defended her doctoral thesis on February 22, 2021.
Topic of the Thesis: « Robust and Scalable Probabilistic Machine Learning Methods with Applications to the Airline Industry »
- Mrs. BARALIS Elena (POLITO – Italie)
- Mr. LORENZI Marco (INRIA - France)
- Mr MELLIA Marco (POLITO – Italie)
- Mr. LHERITIER Alix (AMADEUS – France)
- Mrs. ÖNEN Melek (EURECOM)
- Mr. ACUNA AGOST Rodrigo (AMADEUS - France)