- MICHIARDI Pietro
- Eurecom - Data Science
- Pietro.Michiardi [at] eurecom.fr
- 04 93 00 81 45
Pietro Michiardi teaches two courses that focus on the design and the analysis of large scale distributed systems, and algorithms:
- "Distributed Systems and Cloud Computing" gives comprehensive view on recent topics and trends in distributed systems and cloud computing, including parallel processing systems, distributed database systems and modern datacenter design.
- "Algorithmic Machine Learning" provides an applied approach to algorithmic problems arising in practical data science projects, and is centered on parallel and distributed computing frameworks.
Current Research Topics
- Scalable Machine Learning Algorithms
- Computational Statistics
- Parallel and Distributed Systems