The selected candidate will conduct fundamental research in the areas of Quantum Information, Quantum Statistics, Quantum Learning and Classical Information Theory, broadly specified. Topics include but are not limited to 1) One-shot quantum information theory, 2) Quantum PAC Learning, 3) Error Exponents and Renyi Divergences, 4) Classical Information Theory, among others.
- Education Level / Degree: Masters in EECS, Statistics/Mathematics
- Field / specialty: Classical Communication, Quantum Information, Information and Coding Theory
- Other skills / specialties: Exposure to quantum information or quantum computation is not necessary
The application must include :
- Detailed curriculum,
- List of publications specifying the three most important publications,
- Motivation letter of two pages also presenting the perspectives of research and education,
- Name and address of three references.
Applications should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com with the reference: CS/AP/Quant/082023
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Duration of the thesis