- FRANCILLON Aurélien
- EURECOM - Digital Security
- Professor classe 2
- 04 93 00 81 19
Current Research Topics
His principal research interest is in the security of embedded devices, from low-end microcontrollers to high-end smartphones. The study of those devices requires a holistic approach for their analysis and design.
Therefore, he is interested in several topics such as software security, architecture support for security, wireless and wired network security and privacy.
He is especially interested in the boundaries between software and hardware, which have been often less explored with a security mindset.
Current Research Interest
- Embedded systems and software security
- Architecture support for security
- Wireless and wired network security and privacy
Current Research Memberships
- His PhD thesis was awarded by the "Prix de Thèse INP Grenoble 2010", as one of the best thesis of the year by his university.
He is the author of several publications in renowned conferences (CCS, NDSS, WWW, etc.), was reviewer for more than 40 conferences and journals and served in several program committees (Wisec, ACNS, RAID ...).
He co-chaired CARDIS conference in 2013 and is now also part of its Steering Committee.