- FRANCILLON Aurélien
- EURECOM - Digital Security
- Professor classe 2
- Aurelien.Francillon [at] eurecom.fr
- 04 93 00 81 19
- He is currently Assistant Professor within the Digital Security Department where he teaches system security
Current Research Topics
His principal research interest is in the security of embedded devices, from low-end microcontrollers to high-end smartphones. The study of those devices requires a holistic approach for their analysis and design.
Therefore, he is interested in several topics such as software security, architecture support for security, wireless and wired network security and privacy.
He is especially interested in the boundaries between software and hardware, which have been often less explored with a security mindset.
- 2018 - Screaming channels: When electromagnetic side channels meet radio transceivers
- 2018 - Inception: System-wide security testing of real-world embedded systems software
- 2014 - A large scale analysis of the security of embedded firmwares
- 2012 - SMART: Secure and Minimal Architecture for (Establishing a Dynamic) Root of Trust