Congratulations to Nassima TOUMI, PhD student in the Communication Systems Department, supervised by Prof. Adlen KSENTINI and by Mr. Olivier VERNIER (ORANGE) as industrial co-supervisor, who brilliantly defended her doctoral thesis on January 5, 2021.
Topic of the Thesis: « Enabling Service Function Chaining in a multi-domaine context »
- Mrs. CASTEL Hind (IMT Sud Paris - France)
- Mrs. CHIASSERINI Carla Fabiana (POLITO – Italie)
- Mr. LEGUAY Jérémie (HUAWEI Technologies - France)
- Mr. VIHO César (Université de Rennes - France)
- Mr. KNOPP Raymond (EURECOM)
- Mr. MEDDOUR Djamal-Eddine (ORANGE - France)