Ecole d'ingénieur et centre de recherche en Sciences du numérique

Students with a long term visa can apply to an extension to be able to look for a job.

Two months before the end of their studies, they apply to a document called “APS: autorisation provisoire de séjour” which allows them to stay in France up to one full year after their studies.