THREE STATUTORY AUTHORITIES GOVERN EURECOM
THE MEMBERS ASSEMBLY is made up of representatives who are officially nominated by the partners’ boards.
- Elects the Chairman
- Nominates the Administrator and Director
- Adopts the annual budget and approves the financial statements
- Admits new members
- Nominates department directors or professors
- Approves the curriculum and the teaching program
SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD is made up of the scientific and pedagogical directors who represent the Consortium’s members as well as EURECOM’s Director and teachers-researchers.
This board meets at least twice a year. It is consulted for any major decision pertaining to the :
- teaching program,
- research activities,
- recruitment of faculty members.