- Research Fellow in the National Research Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science (CWI), 2006-2009, Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
- ERCIM Fellow in the National Research Council (CNR), 2005, Pisa (Italy) and in the National Research Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science (CWI), 2006, Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Systems and Communications, 2004, University Joseph Fourier, Grenoble (France), CIFRE between INA and INRIA
- From 2000 till 2004, he worked for the National Institute of Audio-visual (INA) in Paris where he did his PhD with INRIA funded by a CIFRE fellowship
- Multimedia Semantics Group
- Media Fragments WG
- Multimedia Semantics XG
- Event Ontology (LODE)
- Named Entity Recognition and Disambiguation (NERD)
- NewsML Ontology
- Multimedia Ontology (COMM)
- MPEG-7 Validation Service (VAMP)
- Best AI Mashup Award with his co-authors Ahmad Assaf and Aline Senart for the article "SNARC - An approach for aggregating and recommending contextualized social content" (ESWC 2013).
- 1st prize of the Semantic Web Challenge with his co-authors Houda Khrouf et Vuk Milicic (ISWC 2012) for the article "EventMedia live: Exploring events connections in real-time to enhance content".
- Best Linked-Data a-thon Concept Award at the 10th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2011)
- Best Paper Award at the 14th Journées Fran-cophones d'Ingénierie des Connaissances (IC 2003).