EURECOM provides the final phase of a curriculum in telecommunications systems engineering for students coming from different European universities :
schools from Institut Mines TELECOM - (Founding member)
- TELECOM ParisTech (Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications)
- TELECOM SudParis
- TELECOM Bretagne
- all schools of the group
International universities which have joined the EURECOM Consortium
- Politecnico di Torino
- Helsinki University of Technology - Aalto University''
- Technische Universität München - TUM
- NTNU, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Chalmers University of Technology
- Czech Technical University in Prague - CTU
other academic partnerships
EURECOM has forged strong and close ties which extend beyond the academic sphere with the schools that have chosen to join the group.
GIE Academic members