EURECOM provides the final phase of a curriculum in telecommunications systems engineering for students coming from different European universities :
schools from Institut Mines TELECOM - (Founding member)
- TELECOM ParisTech (Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications)
- TELECOM SudParis
- TELECOM Bretagne
- all school of the group
Universities which have joined the EURECOM Consortium
- Politecnico di Torino
- Helsinki University of Technology - Aalto University''
- Technische Universität München - TUM
- NTNU, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City
other academic partnership
EURECOM has forged strong and close ties which extend beyond the academic sphere with the schools that have chosen to join the group.