- He is currently Professor within the Department of Communications systems where he teaches classes on Mobile Communications
MobCom / Fall 2016 - Mobile communication techniques
The goal of MOBCOM is to provide a fundamental understanding of mobile communication systems. The course will seek to describe the key aspects of channel characteristics/modeling, of communication techniques, and to describe the application of these techniques in wireless communication systems.
Teaching and Learning Methods : Lectures and Lab sessions (group of 2-3 students)
Course Policies : Attendance to Lab session is mandatory.
- Petros Elia has been awarded an ERC Consolidator Grant for his project DUALITY in 2016.
- He was a recipient of a four-year "Fulbright scholarship" (1993-1997)
- Distinguished Achievement Award: Newcom++ Network of Excellence 2008-2011 (joint with Joakim Jalden from KTH)
- Best Student Paper Award at SPAWC 2011 (Award received by Arun Singh) - San Francisco, CA, June 2011