- He is currently Assistant Professor within the Department of Mobile Communicationss where he teaches classes on Mobile Communications
MobCom / Fall 2014 - Mobile communication techniques
- To provide a fundamental understanding of mobile communication systems.
- The course will seek to describe the key aspects of channel characteristics/modeling, of communication techniques, and to describe the application of these techniques in wireless communication systems.
- The course will cover recent research developments, such as opportunistic communications, basic aspects of MIMO communications, and OFDMA.
- Specific topics will include basic properties of multipath fading, diversity techniques, multiple access and interference management, fundamental capacity exposition and opportunistic communications.
- He is a recipient of a four-year "Fulbright scholarship"
- Distinguished Achievement Award: Newcom++ Network of Excellence 2008-2011 (joint with Joakim Jalden from KTH)
- Best Student Paper Award at SPAWC 2011 (Award received by Arun Singh) - San Francisco, CA, June 2011