Current research topics
- Distributed Systems for data storage and analysis
- Parallel programming models for data intensive analytics
- Scalable algorithms for graph analysis and machine learning
Current research interests
- His research interests are on system, algorithmic, and performance evaluation aspects of computer networks and distributed systems.
- Best Student Paper Award in the Workshop on Optimization in Wireless Networks (WiOpt) March 3-5,2003, Sophia Antipolis for the paper « Game Theoretical Analysis of Cooperation Enforcement in MANET »