He teaches three courses that focus on the design and the analysis of large scale distributed systems:
- Distributed systems and cloud computing provides a comprehensive view on recent topics and trends in distributed systems and cloud computing. The course features several laboratory sessions on Hadoop and MapReduce.
- Algorithm Design provides a sound foundation concerning the design and analysis of algorithms, including approximation and randomization techniques.
- Game Theory focuses on an introduction to game theory and its algorithmic aspects. The course features several in-class exercises and explores selected issues at the forefront of research explorations in networked distributed systems.
- Distributed Systems for data storage and analysis
- Parallel programming models for data intensive analytics
- Scalable algorithms for graph analysis and machine learning
- Best Student Paper Award in the Workshop on Optimization in Wireless Networks (WiOpt) March 3-5,2003, Sophia Antipolis for the paper « Game Theoretical Analysis of Cooperation Enforcement in MANET »