Christian Bonnet joined EURECOM as an associate professor in 1992. He was at the head of the Mobile Communications Department of EURECOM from 1998 to 2011. His teaching activities are :
- 4G and beyond systems
- Wireless LAN and Ad Hoc Networking
- Protocols for mobile Internet
- Protocols for Internet of Things
MobIP / Spring 2015 - Mobile Networking
- This module addresses the mobility management in IP Networks (Internet or private networks). In particular the various mobility schemes based on IPv6 are detailed.
MobSys / Fall 2014 - Mobile communication systems
- The purpose of this course is to present a series of mobile systems in their entirety to synthesize the knowledge gained in more fundamental courses, to explore current and emerging standards and to follow the evolution of various mobile services.
- Best Paper Award for "The connectivity control framework: Enabling session continuity in multi-domain environments" with M. Wetterwald during MOBILITY 2014.
Best Demo/Poster Award for "Modeling and Simulating ITS Applications with iTETRIS" with J. Härri during ACM MSWIM 2011.
Best Paper Award for the paper "Multicast and Virtual Road Side Units for Multi Technology Alert Messages Dissemination", with D. Câmara, M. Wetterwald and N. Nikaein during WIMAPS 2011.
- He received the Best Technical Paper Award of the VTC Fall 2005, with J. Härri for "A lower bound for vehicles' trajectory duration".