Christian Bonnet joined EURECOM as an associate professor in 1992. He was at the head of the Communication systems Department of EURECOM from 1998 to 2011. His teaching activities are :
- 4G and beyond systems
- Wireless LAN and Ad Hoc Networking
- Protocols for mobile Internet
- Protocols for Internet of Things
MobIP / Spring 2018 - Mobile Networking
This module addresses the mobility management in IP Networks (Internet or private networks). In particular the various mobility schemes based on IPv6 are detailed. Application to 3GPP / WiFi IP Flow mobility is presented.
Teaching and Learning Methods: Lectures and Lab sessions (group of 2 students)
Course Policies : Attendance to Lab sessions is mandatory.
MobSys / Fall 2017 - Mobile communication systems
This course presents a series of mobile systems in their entirety to synthetize the knowledge gained in more fundamental courses. It explores current and emerging standards and follows the evolution of various mobile services.
Teaching and Learning Methods : Lectures and Lab sessions (group of 2 students)
Course Policies : Attendance to Lab session is mandatory.
- 3rd Prize Excellent Paper Award for "IoT device management framework for smart home scenarios" with T. Perumal and SK Datta during GCCE 2015.
- Best Paper Award for "The connectivity control framework: Enabling session continuity in multi-domain environments" with M. Wetterwald during MOBILITY 2014.
- Best Demo/Poster Award for "Modeling and Simulating ITS Applications with iTETRIS" with J. Härri during ACM MSWIM 2011.
- Best Paper Award for the paper "Multicast and Virtual Road Side Units for Multi Technology Alert Messages Dissemination", with D. Câmara, M. Wetterwald and N. Nikaein during WIMAPS 2011.
- Best Technical Paper Award of the VTC Fall 2005, with J. Härri for "A lower bound for vehicles' trajectory duration".