+32 472 46 91 77
- From 1969 to 1992, he was a lecturer in electronics and circuit theory at Ecole Centrale des Arts et Métiers (ECAM), Brussels.
- In September 1992, he joined EURECOM as a full Professor and headed the Multimedia Communications Department until October 1998.
- He taught Stochastic processes and Speech processing
- He retired from EURECOM on 2007 where he is now active as Professor emeritus.
- He animates seminars on speech recognition at the University of Mons-Hainaut (Belgium)
- He co-authored the paper winning the ISCA 2009 best paper award at the interspeech conference in Brighton, « Automatic speech recognition and speech variability: a review » published in the "Speech communication journal", Sept. 10, 2009.
- In 2005, he received the Christoffel Plantin Award (Belgium) as an outstanding Belgian personality working abroad.