- At EURECOM, he teaches graduate-level courses in: "Advanced ad hoc networking and protocol design", Mobile Applications and Services (Android, iOS, PhoneGap): design and development.
- He participates in continuing education programs for industry on specific topics of interest including LTE/LTE-A access stratum, wireless networking and mobile applications.
MobAdv / Spring 2017 - Mobile Advanced Networks
- The course MobAdv would interest students who want to learn emerging adhoc wireless networks including mesh, sensor, vehicular, and delay-tolerent networks as well as the fundamental building blocks used in the current state-of-the-art architectures, protocols, and algorithms. It is designed to stimulated students' critical thinking and analysis through discussions on open research issues and depth case study.
- It covers mainly the candidate applications and the network layer by giving for each one of them the proposed protocols and techniques and standardization and research efforts.
- This course starts by presenting a brief introduction on graph-based network modelling followed by broadcasting, (Geo-)routing, and multicasting techniques. Then different topology control algorithms and network clustering schemes are described. Impact of different mobility and traffic patterns on the performance of protocols are analyzed and compared. Finally, advanced topics such as cross-layer design, QoS support and node cooperation are discussed.
MobServ / Fall 2016 - Mobile application and services
This course presents the three main mobile platforms and their ecosystems, namely Android, iOS, and PhoneGap/WebOS. It explores emerging technologies and tools used to design and implement feature-rich mobile applications for smartphones and tablets taking into account both the technical constraints relative to storage capacity, processing capacity, display screen, communication interfaces, and the user interface, context and profile.
Teaching and Learning Methods : Lectures, Lab sessions (group of 2 students), and a challenge project ( group of up 2 4 students).
Course Policies : Attendance to Lab session is mandatory.