Paul DE KERRET
- Paul de Kerret was born in 1987 in Paris, France. In 2009, he graduated from the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications de Bretagne (Télécom Bretagne) in France, and obtained a diploma degree in Electrical Engineering and Information technology from the Munich University of Technology (TUM) in Germany with a specialization in information technoloy and signal processing.
- In december 2013, he has obtained his doctorate with the title “Cooperative Transmission in Wireless Network with Distributed Feedback” under the supervision of David Gesbert.
- He works in the European project “High PERfomance FUture Mobile nEtworking (PERFUME)” founded by an ERC grant obtained by David Gesbert. This project is focused on the problems of distributed coordination, in particular within the future 5G networks. Indeed, the recent mobile terminals and base stations offer always more possibilities of computation and communications. Exploiting these resources appear as very promising to make the future network more efficient and robust.
- From January 2010 to September 2010, he worked as a research assistant at the Institute for Theoretical Information Technology, RWTH Aachen University in Germany.
- From December 2014 to August 2014, he was assistant professor at Telecom Bretagne in Brittany.
- He has participated to several key European projects on 4G communications composed by industrial and academic partners (ARTIST4G, SHARING). He has also worked in a project with Intel Mobile Communications (IMC) about the challenges and possibilities of partial centralization in wireless networks.