Graduate School and Research Center in Digital Sciences

Students who hold citizenship of a European Union (EU) Member State other than France, of the European Economic Area (EEA) or of Switzerland, are exempt from visa requirements to study in France.


Non-EU and non-EEA students must request an extended-stay student visa with resident permit (VLS-TS) to be able to study in France.