- Jinyuan Chen received his Bachelor of Science degree in Electronic Information and Engineering from Tianjin University, China in 2007. He was awarded the Tsang Hin Chi scholarship, which supported his Bachelor education.
- In March 2010, he obtained his Master of Science degree in Signal and Information Processing from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications. In 2009, he was awarded as Outstanding Graduate.
- From October 2007 to June 2009, he worked on two projects of LTE (Long Term Evolution) and Railway Communication, supported by the Potevio Company and China Academy of Railway Sciences, respectively. He did his internship in Ericsson of Beijing and worked on LTE from June to October 2009.
- In March 2010, he joined the Mobile Communications Department of EURECOM to start his Doctoral thesis under the supervision of Assistant Prof. Petros Elia and Prof. Raymond Knopp.
- more information on http://www.eurecom.fr/~chenji