A leading teaching and research institution in the fields of information and communication technologies (ICT)
EURECOM is organized in a consortium form combining 7 European universities and 9 international industrial partners. The Institut Telecom is a founding partner of the consortium
Our 3 fundamental missions:
High level education
EURECOM is involved with several doctoral schools and offers PhD students a central role by placing them at the very heart of the research dynamic. They benefit from a high-quality academic and working environment. They can do exploratory research on emerging subjects in the broad field of communication systems.
• Opening towards more high-level universities to reinforce network and international collaboration.
• Developing research in emerging fields and reinforcing areas of expertise.
• Reinforcing EURECOM’s position as a player of innovation process through its research with industry.
• In 2012, EURECOM will move to a new building of 5,000 m2 on a ICT Campus shared with INRIA, CNRS and the University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
2010 Activity report
10,6 M€ de budget
- with a project turnover of 5,2 m. a 14% increase compared to 2010
146 persons in research and teaching
- 115 scientists (including 72 doctoral students and 23 academic staff)
- 31 administratives and supports
- 27 nationalities
112 contracts managed during the year 2011
- 30 europeans contracts
- 42 national contracts
- 40 industrial contracts
242 scientific international publications
- 106 cosigned with foreign institutions
- 12 thesis defended
- average H-number 16