I am an assistant professor in the Data Science department at EURECOM.
Before this, I led the research team within the AI research department at Amadeus, France, I was a Senior Research Associate at University College London, UK, and a post-doctoral fellow at the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility, France. I have a PhD in image processing from Université Claude Bernard Lyon I, France and Universidad de los Andes, Colombia.
My current research focuses on the development of reliable machine learning techniques that can be safely used in high risk domains such as healthcare.
- 01-30-2021: We released our code on Quality Control for Cardiac Image Segmentation - [Github]
- 01-12-2020: Congratulations to Lucas Pascal for his paper Maximum Roaming Multi-task Learning, accepted at AAAI 2021
- 03-10-2020: The MICCAI 2020 proceedings are now available online
- 23-08-2020: Congratulations to Ma Da for his Neuroimage publication
- 10-08-2020: We have published the implementation of USAD, our paper on anomaly detection for multivariate time series. Check it here