I am an assistant professor in the Data Science department at EURECOM. I hold a junior chair at the 3IA Institute Côte d’Azur and I am a visiting Senior Lecturer within the School of Biomedical Engineering & Imaging Sciences at King’s College London.
My current research focuses on the development of machine learning techniques that can be safely deployed in high risk domains, such as healthcare, by addressing data complexity, low tolerance to errors and poor reproducibility. My research agenda is structured around three axis:
- Interactive machine learning for data handling
- Quality control of deployed models
- Definition and setup of evaluation and validation frameworks.
with applications in biomedical image analysis and sensor data.
- 07-07-2022: I-VESSEG my ANR JCJC project on vascular segmentation has been selected for funding!
- 29-06-2022: Hava Chaptoukaev will be presenting today at Intelligence Artificielle et Santé
- 02-06-2022: Appointed associate editor for Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine
- 01-06-2022: Co-signer of article on the role of AI in medicine in La Tribune de Le Monde
- 31-05-2022: Some of my work has been showcased in the Cahier de Veille of IMT and Fondation Mines-Télécom