I am an assistant professor in the Data Science department at EURECOM. I hold a junior chair at the 3IA Institute Côte d’Azur and I am a visiting Senior Lecturer within the School of Biomedical Engineering & Imaging Sciences at King’s College London.
My current research focuses on the development of machine learning techniques that can be safely deployed in high risk domains, such as healthcare, by addressing data complexity, low tolerance to errors and poor reproducibility. My research agenda is structured around three axis:
- Interactive machine learning for data handling
- Quality control of deployed models
- Definition and setup of evaluation and validation frameworks.
with applications in biomedical image analysis and sensor data.
- 12-10-2023: Keynote at MICCAI tutorial on Humans in the Loop
- 22-09-2023: Paper accepted at NeurIPS 2023
- 21-08-2023: Paper accepted at BMVC 2023
- 30-06-2023: The AI-WEAR project on AI and wearables has been funded
- 07-06-2023: CVPR 2023 outstanding reviewer award