Admission to EURECOM
Five places are reserved for an admission in the first year of the engineering cycle for university students
To apply : Admission Website
Application is open to French and international students in the following programs:
- French " licence" in:
- computer science
- electronics, electrical energy, automatic
- French "DUT" :
- computer science
- networks and telecommunications
- Bachelor of Science's degree in one of the following domains:
- digital sciences
- electrical engineering, automatic, electronic engineering
- computer science, mathematics, modeling
Tailor-made courses and applied pedagogy
- A large choice of courses within each tracks
- All courses taught in English by international professors
- High-level training that constantly adapts to the needs of the industry, thanks to the member companies of the school's governance
- 2 internships during the 3 year-programm
- A mandatory semester abroad
- A large database of internships in companies, in France and abroad
- A lot of job offers, 75% of students sign a job contract before the end of their studies.
Dual Engineer-Manager skills
- An innovative approach to developing business and project management skills
- Dual-skills courses with EDHEC Business School
An international campus at the heart of an innovative technology park
- 70% of foreign students, multicultural mixing, encouragement of mobility, EURECOM education is recognized for training engineers open to the world.
- A small campus and personalized support
- A dynamic and varied student life on a campus ideally located between Nice and Cannes, on the French Riviera
- Partnerships with the largest European universities
The Engineering degree is a three year program.
The first year is a compulsory common core with several courses to address the fundamentals of digital engineering sciences and prepare for the 5 tracks offered in the 2nd and 3rd year.
A supervised project based on the use of a Raspberry Pie is spread throughout the year.
The first year ends with an internship, lasting a minimum of 4 weeks.
During the last 2 years, students choose one of the 5 tracks :
These tracks are composed by a few compulsory courses and a wide choice of elective courses.
Each student can create a personalized program adapted to his professional project. Each semester, the opening Teaching Unit allows students to deepen their knowledge of a field, to explore new fields, either scientific or related to human sciences, to carry out a project and/or to learn a second language.
The acquisition of engineering skills is obtained through several educational methods (technical courses, labs, general education, languages, semester projects, initiation to research, civic commitment, end-of-study internship, etc.).
The last semester is devoted to an internship in an industrial environment which can take place abroad. EURECOM provides students with a large database of internship offers in France and abroad, regularly updated by its many industrial partners.