The Students' Association (BDE-Bureau des Elèves) is a 1901 law association created on 09/17/1992 made up of 14 students (11 for the BDE and 3 for the Bureau des Sports-BDS) representing the home institutions of EURECOM's students. The board is elected by students for one year after an event-filled campaign.
The association has an office on the EURECOM premises, and students may also use one of the meeting rooms. With its two babyfoot tables, billiards, a piano and a ping-pong table, students gather to organize events such as cinema nights or breakfasts.
The Student Association allocates funds to the various school clubs which it receives in the form of grants with the exception of the Junior Enterprise Association which operates with its own funds.
- To represent students to the School Board
- To welcome new students
- To organize student activities through its clubs
- To manage the budget
Its three main activities
- To take active part in the student life
- To organize the annual student trip
- To organize the graduation ceremony
- To organize the Freshers' Weekend
The association is also a link between students and the administration.