The Industry Forum
The Industry Forum is the unmissable annual back-to-school event between companies and EURECOM students. It allows them to establish privileged contacts with engineering students present on the campus during the Fall semester:
- 1st year engineering students from the Concours Mines-Télécom looking for a short internship (min. 4 weeks between July and September) and 2nd and 3rd years students (6 month internship from March to July)
- Masters' degree students who finish their course at the end of September and who enter the job market.
More than 200 EURECOM engineering students from more than 33 nationalities will attend, studying in this 5 specialization fields:
- Data Science,
- Internet of Things IoT,
- Digital Security,
- Intelligent Communication Systems,
- Embedded systems
Why to participate?
The Industry Forum offers a unique opportunity to companies to talk about their professions but also to encourage students to join their teams for an internship or a job after graduation.
Available for each company
- A space to set up a mobile stand (or -upon request-with a table, chairs and display panels if necessary )
- A presentation page in the Forum guide distributed to all students
A contribution is requested in order to support the activities of the BDE towards companies. Contact us for more information.
How to register?
By completing the form available upon request.
Mme. Chantal GUIZOL, Service Communication
EURECOM – 450 route des Chappes
06904 BIOT SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS Cedex
Tel: +33 (0)4.93. 00.81.00 | Email: com[at]eurecom.fr