Would you like to meet our students, highlight your employer brand, share your expertise and present your professions?
As part of these student/company relations actions, EURECOM invites you to take part in its cycle of “Companies’ corner” meetings.
You will have the opportunity to interact with 197 international students equally divided between our 5 teaching tracks:
• Data Science
• Internet of things
• Digital security
• Intelligent Communication Systems
• Embedded systems
The meeting format
• A session between 12 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. including Q/A. [1h15 max]
• An intervention according to the format and speakers of your choice.
• Language of intervention: English
Dates available in 2023
• February: no dates (exams)
• March: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays + Fridays (optional).
• April: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays + Fridays (optional).
FIRECELL company, based in Nice (FR) and specialized in private 4G and 5G networks "as simple and adorable as WIFI" Access the website
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to organize this meeting with you.
These meetings are intended to provide our students with ever more opportunities for the development of their careers. Therefore, these cycles are exclusively intended for them and are not open to outsiders.