The selected candidate will conduct fundamental research in the broad area of advanced technologies of future wireless networks.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Fundamental limitations of networked control systems
- Multi-agent systems
- Game theory for controlled networks
- Feedback channel capacity
- MSc degree completed or toward its completion
- Very strong mathematical background
- Provable knowledge on at least one of the following areas: information theory, computational mathematics, optimal control, Markov decision theory and reinforcement learning will be greatly appreciated
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a group
How to apply
Please contact Prof. Fotios Stavrou (email@example.com), including a detailed resume, a list of at least two referees, and a one-page research statement advertising yourself, e.g., interests, achievements and why do you think you could be a good fit for this position.
The interested candidates are adviced to indicate “PhD Position” in the e-mail subject line.
Deadline for applications: December 1st, 2022.
After the deadline, short listing of the potential candidate will be followed, including interviews soon there- inafter.