Candidates are expected to be publishing their research in top IEEE and/or ACM conferences and journals. Candidates will contribute to and benefit from the department's strong presence in collaborative projects (Horizon Europe, ANR) and its projects with key international industry R&D labs in the field. The selected candidates will also contribute to EURECOM’s masters level teaching program. We welcome outstanding candidates with a proven research and teaching record in some of the following areas:
- Communication/Information theory
- AI/ML approaches to communication systems
- Next Generation Computing (e.g. Quantum) for Communication Systems
- Autonomous Networks and Systems
- Distributed Computing and Networking
- 3GPP Cellular Networking Protocols (RAN and Core)
- Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
- Transportation Modeling and Simulation (vehicles, drones),
- Vehicular Communications and Networks,
- Mobile Cyber-Physical Systems,
- Positioning and Navigation Systems,
- Robotic Systems (connected driverless cars, drones),
- THz radio and Optical Wireless Communications
Communication and Information Theory, AI/ML Techniques in Communication Systems, 6G Networking, 6G Autonomous and Distributed Systems, Quantum Computing for Communication Systems, 6G Unmanned Mobility
Candidates must have a PhD in computer science, telecommunication or electrical engineering and have previously published cutting-edge research results at an international level. A past experience in working and building collaborative projects is a definite advantage.
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter with a resume including a publication list emphasizing the three most important publications, a statement of proposed research and teaching activities, and the names and addresses of three references by e-mail under reference: CS_RK_Faculty_260422 to email@example.com. Screening will start immediately and continue until the positions are filled. For more information, please contact Prof. Raymond Knopp (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Publication date: 26/04/2022
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Full time permanent contract
The Communications Systems department at EURECOM invites applications for 3 full time tenured faculty positions.