The objective of the "Internship Discovery Professional World" (DMP) is to discover the company and the socio-economic world.
The subjects of the internship are validated by the Director of Studies.
A specific report for the school is evaluated and commented on.
Teaching and Learning Methods:
- Internship in a company in France or abroad
- Establishment of an internship agreement after validation of the subject.
The DMP placement lasts for a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks. It can be extended by a few weeks, provided that the entire placement takes place between S6 and the start of the academic year in S7 and that the student is present at the start of the academic year.
During the DMP internship, the student engineer must integrate into a company to take on various missions related to his or her level of study and which will enable him or her to fulfil the following five objectives:
- To understand the organization and functioning of a company, in particular from the point of view of social relations in society;
- To develop a professional project through the discovery of a family of trades and an industrial sector of activity;
- To develop one's ability to adapt, use and transfer knowledge to solve open problems;
- Develop new skills, particularly in work organization and human relations;
- To refine one's outlook and capacity for "astonishment".
- Immersion in the professional world
- Understand the organization and functioning of a company, in particular from the point of view of social relations in society
- Develop a professional project by discovering a family of professions and an industrial sector of activity.
- Develop new skills, particularly in work organization and human relations.
- Ability to write a professional report in English.
Nb hours: 4-6 weeks
- By the host company:
o Adaptation to the business world
o Quality of the work done
o Spirit of initiative
- Internship report:
o Presentation of the company and the tasks of the internship
o Analysis of CSR in the company
o Reflective analysis of this experience