Networking and Security department
450, Route des Chappes
06410 Biot FRANCE
[ Publications ]
[ Professional experience ]
[ Projects ]
[ CV ]
[ Links ]
I am gratefully hosted by Prof. Refik Molva at the
Security Protocols and Applied Cryptography group in Eurecom, as a PhD student under his supervision.
My research interests are in applied cryptography, data privacy and security with a special focus on privacy preserving data analysis in machine learning algorithms.
- Ph.D. Ecole Nationale Superieure des Telecommunications, 2011-
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece, 2009
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, University of Crete, Greece, 2006
Peer Reviewed Conferences
Privacy preserving similarity detection for data
Iraklis Leontiadis, Melek Önen, Refik Molva, M.J. Chorley, G.B. Colombo
In Proceedings Collective Social Awareness and Relevance Workshop 2013, co-located with the Third International Conference on Cloud and Green Computing.
Karlsruhe, Germany, September 2013 [slides]
ANOSIP: Anonymizing the SIP protocol
Iraklis Leontiadis, Constantinos Delakouridis, Leonidas Kazatzopoulos, Giannis F. Marias
In Proceedings of Measurement, Privacy and Mobility Workshop, co-located with EuroSys.
Bern, Switzerland, April 2012 [code]
- INRIA - ARLES , France, 2009-2011
- Secure communications, M.Sc in Communications and Computer Security, Ecole Nationale Superieure des Telecommunications, Fall 2012, Fall 2013
- Secure applications in networking and distributed systems, M.Sc in Communications and Computer Security, Ecole Nationale Superieure des Telecommunications, Spring 2012
External scientific reviewer
- IEEE Future Network and MobileSummit 2010, Elsevier Computer Communications 2012, ACM WiSec 2012, ACNS 2012, CANS 2012, FC 2013, CCS 2013, CRISIS 2013, INFOCOM 2014, NDSS 2014, IEEE ICC 2014