- Jérôme Härri, Modeling and Predicting Mobility in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks, Swiss Institute of Technology (EPFL), School of Computer & Communication Sciences, N. 3836, advisors: Prof. C. Bonnet, co-advisor: Prof. F. Filali, June 2007.
- Natalya An, Jens Mittag, Jérôme Härri, Efficient Usage of Wireless Communication Resources for Safety and non-Safety Vehicular Communication, in Victor Pankratius, Samuel Kounev (Hrsg.), Emerging Research Directions in Computer Science: Contributions from the Young Informatics Faculty in Karlsruhe, KIT Scientific Publishing, pp. 27-36, ISBN 978-3-86644-508-6, July 2010.
- Jérôme Härri, Vehicular Mobility Modeling for VANET, VANET Vehicular Applications and Inter-Networking Technologies, Hannes Hartenstein (Editor), Kenneth Laberteaux (Editor), ISBN: 978-0-470-74056-9, Chapter 5, pp. 107-156, January 2010.
- Jérôme Härri, Christian Bonnet, Security in Next Generation Mobile Networks, Wireless and Mobile Network Security, H. Chaouchi (Editor), M. Maknavicius (Editor), ISBN: 9781848211179, Chapter 11, pp. 411-434, June 2009.
- Jérôme Härri, Christian Bonnet , Security in Mobile Telecommunication Networks, Wireless and Mobile Networks Security, H. Chaouchi (Editor), M. Maknavicius (Editor), ISBN: 9781848211179, Chapter 9, pp. 315-361, June 2009.
- Jérôme Härri, Christian Bonnet, Sécurité dans les Réseaux Mobiles de Nouvelle Génération, Traité IC2, La Sécurité dans les Réseaux Sans Fil et Mobiles, Vol. 3, pp. 131-180, Hermès Science, 2007.
- Jérôme Härri, Christian Bonnet, Sécurité dans les Réseaux Mobiles de Télécommunications, Traité IC2, La Sécurité dans les Réseaux Sans Fil et Mobiles, Vol. 2, pp. 21-46, Hermès Science, 2007.
- Fatma Hrizi, Christian Bonnet, Jérôme Härri, Fethi Filali, Adapting Contention-based Forwarding to Urban Vehicular Topologies for Traffic Safety Applications, Annals of Telecommunications, Springer, 2012
- Miguel Sepulcre, Javier Gonzalvez, Jérôme Härri, Hannes Hartenstein, Contextual Communications Congestion Control for Cooperative Vehicular Networks, IEEE Transaction on Mobile Computing, Vol 10, No. 2, pp. 385-389, 2011.
- Jérôme Härri, Marco Fiore, Fethi Filali, and Christian Bonnet, Vehicular Mobility Simulation with VanetMobiSim, Transactions of the Society for Modeling and Simulation, September Vol 87, N°4, April 2011 , pp 25, 2011.
- Miguel Sepulcre, Javier Gonzalvez, Jérôme Härri, Hannes Hartenstein, Application-based Congestion Control Policy for Communication Channel in VANETs, IEEE Communication Letters, Vol .14, No. 10, pp. 951-953, 2010.
- Jérôme Härri, Fethi Filali, and Christian Bonnet, Mobility Models for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks: A Survey and Taxonomy, IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, Vol. 11, No. 4, Fourth Quarter 2009.
- Pei-Chun Cheng, Kevin C. Lee, Mario Gerla, Jérôme Härri, GeoDTN+Nav : Geographic DTN Routing with Navigator Prediction for Urban Vehicular Environments, Springer Journal on Mobile Network and Application (MONET), DOI 10.1007/s11036-009-0181-6, Online June 2009.
- Kevin C. Lee, Michael Le, Jérôme Härri, Mario Gerla, Taking the LOUVRE Approach, IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine, Volume 4, Issue 1, pp. 86-92, 2009.
- Jérôme Härri, Fethi Filali, and Christian Bonnet, Kinetic Mobility Management applied to Vehicular Ad Hoc Network Protocols, Elsevier Computer Communications - Special Issue on Mobility Protocols for ITS/VANET, pp. 2907-2924, vol. 31, issue 12, July 2008.
- Bernhard Kloiber, Jérôme Härri, Thomas Strang, Dice the TX power - Improving awareness quality in VANETs by random transmit power selection , Accepted to the IEEE Vehicular Networking Conference (VNC'12), Seoul, Republic of Korea, November 14-16, 2012.
- Fatma Hrizi, Jérôme, Christian Bonnet, Improving unreliable mobile GIS with swarm-based particle filters , Accepted to the ACM SIGSPATIAL Workshop on Mobile Geographic Information Systems (MOBIGIS'12), Redondo Beach, CA, USA, November 6th 2012.
- Bernhard Kloiber, Cristina Rico-Garcia, Jérôme Härri, Thomas Strang, Update delay: A new information-centric metric for a combined communication and application level reliability evaluation of CAM based Safety Applications , Proc. of the 19th ITS World Congress, Vienna, October 22-26, 2012.
- Fatma Hrizi, Jérôme, Christian Bonnet, Can Mobility Predictions be Compatible with Cooperative Active Safety for VANET?, Prof of the 9th ACM Workshop on VehiculAr Inter-NETworking, Systems, and Applications (VANET 2012), Poster Session, in conjunction with ACM MobiSys 2012, Low Wood Bay, UK, June 25, 2012.
- Daniel Krajzewicz, Laura Bieker, Jérôme Härri, Robbin Blokpoel, Simulation of V2X Applications with the iTETRIS system, Proc. of the Transport Research Arena - Europe 2012, Athens, Greece, April 2012.
- Jérôme Härri, Pasquale Cataldi, Daniel Krajzewicz, Robin Blokpoel. Yoann Lopez, Jeremie Leguay, Christian Bonnet, Laura Bieker Modeling and simulating ITS applications with iTETRIS, 14th ACM International Conference on Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Wireless and Mobile Systems (MSWiM'11), Poster Session, October 31-November 4, 2011, Miami,USA, September 2011. Best Poster/Demo Award!
- Pasquale Cataldi, Jérôme Härri, User/operator utility-based infrastructure deployment strategies for vehicular networks, Proc. of the 4th IEEE WiVeC'11, San Francisco, USA, September 2011.
- Jens Mittag, Florian Thomas, Jérôme Härri, Hannes Hartenstein, A Comparison of Single- and Multi-hop Beaconing in VANETs, Prof. of the 6th ACM VANET, Beijing, China, September 2009.
- Kevin C. Lee, Michael Le, Jérôme Härri, Mario Gerla, LOUVRE : Landmark Overlays for URban Vehicular Routing Environments, Proc. of the 2nd IEEE WiVeC'08, Calgary, Canada, September 2008.Best Paper!
- Jens Mittag, Felix Schmidt-Eisenlohr, Moritz Killat, Jérôme Härri, Hannes Hartenstein, Analysis and Design of Effective and Low-Overhead Transmission Power Control for VANETs, Proc. of the 5th ACM VANET, San Francisco, USA, September 2008
- P.-C. Cheng, J.-T. Weng, L.-C. Tung, Kevin C. Lee, Mario Gerla and Jérôme Härri, GeoDTN+NAV: A Hybrid Geographic and DTN Routing with Navigation Assistance in Urban Vehicular Networks, Proc. of the 1st International Symposium on Vehicular Computing Systems (ISVCS'08), Dublin, Irland, July 2008. Best Paper!
- Marco Fiore, Jérôme Härri, The Networking Shape of Vehicular Mobility, Proc. of the 9th ACM MobiHoc'08, Hong Kong, SAR China, May 2008.
- Jérôme Härri, Car-2-X Simulations : Tools, Methodologies and Performance Results, Proc. of the 5th Workshop on Intelligent Transportation (WIT'08), Hamburg, March 2008.
- Biao Zhou, Mario Gerla, Jérôme Härri, Lin He, NCR: A Unifying Parameter to Characterize and Evaluate Data Dissemination Scenarios and its Analytical Study, IEEE MILCOM'07, Orlando, USA, October 2007.
- Jérôme Härri, Christian Bonnet, Fethi Filali, Kinetic Graphs: A Framework for Capturing the Dynamics of Mobile Structures in MANET, 10th MSWIM'07, Chania, Greece, October 2007.
- Jérôme Härri, Fethi Filali, and Christian Bonnet, Rethinking the Overhead of Geo-localization Information for Vehicular Communications, 1st IEEE International Symposium on Wireless Vehicular Communications (WiVeC'07), Baltimore, USA, October 2007.
- Marco Fiore, Jérôme Härri, Fethi Filali, and Christian Bonnet, Vehicular Mobility Simulation for VANETs, 40th IEEE Annual Simulation Symposium (ANSS 2007), Norfolk, USA, March 2007.
- Jérôme Härri, Biao Zhou, Mario Gerla, Fethi Filali, and Christian Bonnet, Neighborhood changing rate: A Unifying Parameter to Charaterize and Evaluate Data Dissemination Scenarios, 4th IEEE/IFIP Annual Conference on Wireless On demand Network Systems and Services (WONS 2007), Obergurgl, Austria, January 2007.
- Jérôme Härri, Fethi Filali, and Christian Bonnet, On Meaningful Parameters for Routing in VANETs Urban Environments under Realistic Mobility Patterns, 1st IEEE Workshop on Automotive Networking and Applications (AutoNet 2006), San Francisco, USA, November 2006.
- Jérôme Härri, Marco Fiore, Fethi Filali, and Christian Bonnet, VanetMobiSim: generating realistic mobility patterns for VANETs, 3rd ACM International Workshop on Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (VANET 2006), Los Angeles, USA, September 2006.
- Jérôme Härri, Fethi Filali, and Christian Bonnet, Performance comparison of AODV and OLSR in VANETs urban environments under realistic mobility patterns, 5th IFIP Mediterranean Ad-Hoc Networking Workshop (Med-Hoc-Net 2006), Lipari, Italy, June 2006. Invited Paper!
- Jérôme Härri, Fethi Filali, and Christian Bonnet, On the application of mobility predictions to multipoint relaying in MANETs: kinetic multipoint relays, 1st Asian Internet Engineering Conference (AINTEC'05), Bangkok, Thailand, December 2005.
- Jérôme Härri, Fethi Filali, and Christian Bonnet, Kinetic multipoint relaying: improvements using mobility predictions, 7th International Working Conference on Active and Programmable Networks (IWAN'05), Sophia-Antipolis, France, November 2005.
- Jérôme Härri, Navid Nikaein, and Christian Bonnet, Trajectory Knowledge for Improving Topology Management in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks, 1st ACM/e-NEXT International Conference on Future Networking Technologies (CoNEXT'05), Toulouse, France, October 2005.
- Jérôme Härri and Christian Bonnet, A Lower Bound for Vehicles’ Trajectory Duration, 62nd IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Fall 2005), Dallas, USA, September 2005. Best Technical Paper Award!
- Jérôme Härri, Christian Bonnet and Fethi Filali, OLSR and MPR: Mutual Dependences and Performances, 4th IFIP Mediterranean Ad Hoc Networking Workshop (Med-Hoc-Net 2005), Poster, Iles de Porquerolles, France, June 2005.
- Jérôme Härri, Fethi Filali and Christian Bonnet, A Framework for Mobility Models Generation and its Application to Inter-Vehicular Networks, 3rd IEEE International Workshop on Mobility Management and Wireless Access (MobiWac2005), Maui, Hawaii, June 2005.
- Camillo Gentile, Jérôme Härri, and Robert E. VanDyck, Kinetic Routing and Clustering in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks, IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Fall 2002), Vancouver, pp.223-228.
- Lionel Gauthier, Pasquale Cataldi, Phillipe Foubert, Jérôme Härri, iTETRIS Platform ITS Application Demo, CAR 2 CAR Forum 2010, Paris, France. November 2010.
- Jérôme Härri, Moritz Killat, Tessa Tielert, Jens Mittag, Hannes Hartenstein, Simulation-as-a-Service for ITS Applications, 3rd IEEE International Symposium on Wireless Vehicular Communications (WiVeC'10), Taipei, Taiwan, May 2010.
- Jérôme Härri, Marco Fiore, Fethi Filali, Christian Bonnet, DEMO: Simulating Realistic Mobility Patterns for Vehicular Networks with VanetMobiSim, 1st IEEE International Symposium on Wireless Vehicular Communications (WiVeC'07), Baltimore, USA, October 2007.
- Jérôme Härri, Multi-Channel Operations at 5.9 GHz and ITS Standardization Activities at the ETSI, Audi Workshop on Standardization, Audi R&D, Ingolstadt, Germany, July 11th 2012.
- Jérôme Härri, Simulation vs. Emulation for Evaluating Cooperative ITS Applications for Sustainable and Safe Mobility, Halmstadt Workshop on Wireless Vehicular Communications, Halmstadt, Sweden, November 9, 2011.
- Jérôme Härri, Optimizing Vehicular Communication Resources: From Vehicular Connectivity To Infrastructure Deployment, Halmstadt Workshop on Wireless Vehicular Communications, Halmstadt, Sweden, November 9, 2011.
- Jérôme Härri, Evaluating cooperative ITS applications for sustainable and safe mobility with iTETRIS, 14th ACM International Conference on Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Wireless and Mobile Systems, Keynote, November 3, 2011, Miami, USA.
- Jérôme Härri, Challenges in Intelligent Transportation Systems. 1st NTNU-EURECOM Workshop, Trondheim, Norway, September 22nd 2011.
- Jérôme Härri, Vehicular Wireless Networks: What should the future hold?, 4th IEEE International Symposium on Wireless Vehicular Communications (WiVeC'11), Panel Discussion, San Francisco, USA, September 2011.
- Jérôme Härri, Trends behind non-uniform Patterns in Vehicular Networks, Dagstuhl Seminar on Inter-Vehicular Networks, Schloss Dagstuhl, Germany, October 2010.
- Jérôme Härri, Transmit Power Control at 5 GHz ITS - Basic Concepts, CAR 2 CAR Communication Consortium - Forum 2009, Panel Workshop on Communication, November 2009.
- Jérôme Härri, Car-to-X Communication Simulations: Tools, Methodology, Performance Results, NoW - Network on Wheels Final Workshop, May 2008.
- Jérôme Härri, Intelligent Transportation - Challenges, Applications, Standardization, Annual Meeting of the German Society for Computer Science - Advisory Board of University Professors (GIBU), March 2008.
- Jérôme Härri, Choosing relays in OLSR while considering link metrics, 71th IETF Meeting, Manet WG, March 2008.
- Jérôme Härri, A Realistic Mobility Simulator for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks, NoE Newcom Workshop in Conjunction with IEEE ICC 2006, Istanbul, June 2006.
- Jérôme Härri, Mobilité: Subir ou Prédire ?, Congrès Des Nouvelles Architecture pour les Communications (DNAC), Croatie, April 2006.