Post master degree
With job roles becoming increasingly complex, higher levels of skills and qualifications are needed, especially if job candidates are seeking a competitive edge over those with Master of Engineering qualifications. The Post Master Degree of EURECOM refocuses the skills you gained during your Masters of Engineering degree in the highly specialised professional fields of Security or Intelligent Transport.
It allows you to:
- provide cutting-edge professional experience in the six months internship,
- equip you with a wealth of skills and a competitive edge, whatever career path you choose, to enhance your employability on a fast-track route.
The programmes take 15 months and comprise 2 semesters of courses, entirely taught in English. The academic courses are followed by an internship to be carried out in industry or exceptionally a research laboratory if the student has prior significant industry experience. All EURECOM courses are taught in English.
If you wish to receive a documentation about the content of the Post Master Degree, please fill in the following form.
A French Engineering Diploma or a foreign MASTER's DEGREE (5 years study min) in a relevant discipline which includes, but is not limited to, computer science, information systems and mathematics, is required.
These curricula target post Master’s students, engineers and researchers with experience in computer networking or telecommunications willing to specialize in a new cutting-edge interdisciplinary perspective on research meeting the realities of today’s business world.
TUITION FEES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Fees for the whole duration of the program (15 months) are:
- 6 000€ for EU/Erasmus zone students (EU countries + Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey)
- 12 000€ for non EU students
- Graduates from EURECOM's partner universities can benefit from a reduced cost. List of EURECOM's partner universities
The 15-month training includes a 6-month paid internship in a company. Internships can be made either in France or abroad.
- EURECOM offers Excellence Scholarships and tuition fees reductions to highest ranked students.
- French embassies, foreign governments and international institutions may also provide scholarships, for more information, please refer to the CampusBourses search engine.
The Laboratory of Excellence LABEX UCN@SOPHIA provides scholarships to highly ranked students wishing to pursue studies at Phd level after their studies at EURECOM.
To be eligible to apply to this program, students must:
* be graduate from a foreign university
* be willing to study a topic covered by the Labex UCN@Sophia's current research
* be willing to do their internship in one of the LABEX 's research teams
* be willing to pursue in Phd studies afterwards.
For more information about scholarships and application procedures, please contact:
Caroline HANRAS, International Relations Manager
caroline [dot] hanras [at] eurecom [dot] fr
MAIN ASSETS OF THE PROGRAM:
- Expertise of renowned industrial partners and a unparalleled location (Sophia-Antipolis is located on the French Rivieria between Nice and Cannes).
- The Science Park Sophia Antipolis is considered a major European region for telecommunications research and development in southern France.
- Eurecom is a consortium of international academic and industrial partners and has established a synergy with the local industrial environment on advanced research topics.
- Students are supervised by an international faculty of renowned researchers (IEEE fellows...) and benefit from personnal assistance in all administrative issues
- The program includes a 6-month paid internship and EURECOM has an impressive record of international internship opportunities in leading companies. Our past students have an impressive track record of success in the global careers market.
- Security in Computer systems and Communications
- Communications for Intelligent Transportation Systems
caroline [dot] hanras [at] eurecom [dot] fr (Caroline HANRAS)
International Relation Manager