Post Master's degree
EURECOM's Post Master degrees are designed for those with a completed Master’s degree who are seeking a competitive advantage and positions of responsibility in two growth areas;
- Security in computer systems and Communications
- Communications for Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
It provides the required skills and cutting edge professionnal experience to become a fully operational and highly qualified expert in these fields to enhance your employability on a fast-track route.
EURECOM's Post Master degree is a State recognized degree, accredited by the CTI "Commission des Titres d'ingénieurs" (French accreditation body of engineering studies) . More information about the CTI.
The programmes take 15 months and comprise 2 semesters of courses, entirely taught in English. The academic courses are followed by a professional internship to be carried out in industry or exceptionally a research laboratory if the student has prior significant industry experience.
If you wish to receive a documentation about the content of the Post Master Degree, please fill in the following form.
The Post Master's degree is opened to students with:
- A French Master of engineering degree (recognized by the CTI)
- foreign MASTER's DEGREE (5 years study min) in a relevant discipline which includes, but is not limited to, computer science, information systems and electrical engineering, is required.
The sonner students apply, the easier it will be to help them prepare their stay in France.
Please make sure that the hard copies of the documents sent by post, reach us by the deadlines indicated above if you want your application to be considered for a specific session. For each admission session, the Admission Board will only be able to assess applications received on time.
International Master's degree Admissions
CS 50193 – 06904 Sophia Antipolis Cedex
STEP 2: Selection and admission
Candidates will be informed of the Admission Board decision within the month following each application deadline mentioned above. All applications will be examined by fixed dates.
STEP 3. Confirmation of admission
Selected students then have to confirm their admission by paying a 1000€ deposit within one month of the notification of acceptance. The deposit will be deducted from the overall tuition fees.
STEP 4. Final registration
A final registration letter is sent by post to the applicant upon reception of the deposit.
TUITION FEES and FINANCIAL MATTERS
Fees for the whole duration of the program (15 months) are:
- 6 000€ for EU/Erasmus zone students (EU countries + Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey)
- 12 000€ for non EU students
- Graduates from EURECOM's partner universities may benefit from a partial tuition fee waivers. List of EURECOM's partner universities
- The third semester of the program is a 6-month paid internship in a company based in France or abroad. Students receive a montly financial allowance enabling them to cover a sbustantial part of their costs
At the student's request, payment in several installments is possible following EURECOM's Regulations. A deposit of 1000€ is to be paid before arrival to confirm admission.
Partial tuition fee waivers (up to 50%) may be granted to students with a very good academic background from renowned universities.
SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH ENGINE
French embassies, foreign governments and international institutions may also provide scholarships, for more information, please refer to the following search engine to find financing opportunities:
The Laboratory of Excellence LABEX UCN@SOPHIA provides scholarships to highly ranked students wishing to pursue studies at Phd level after their studies at EURECOM.
To be eligible to apply to this program, students must:
* be graduate from a foreign university
* be willing to study a topic covered by the Labex UCN@Sophia's current research
* be willing to do their internship in one of the LABEX 's research teams
* be willing to pursue in Phd studies afterwards.