Post Master's degrees
EURECOM's Post Master degrees are designed for those with a completed Master’s degree who are seeking a competitive edge in growth areas such as Computer Security and ITS.
These degrees enable young graduates and experienced engineers to complement their initial academic background with the necessary skills and cutting edge professionnal experience to become a highly qualified expert in these fields.
A recognized degree with high academic standards
EURECOM's Post Master degrees (in French: "Diplôme d'ingénieur de spécialisation") are State recognized degrees, which are accredited by the CTI (official French accreditation body of engineering studies) following a thorough and demanding accreditation process which assess multiple criteria. The accreditation ensures that the degrees are relevant to market needs and meet high quality standards.
Applications for 2015-2016 are now opened until June 22nd and July 15th 2016 for students who do not need a visa to study in France.
The Admission Committee is made of professors involved in the programm. A particular attention is paid to the following criteria: reputation of the university, grades and ranking of the candidate, motivations for the program at EURECOM. Please refer to the application guide.
1. Create an online form and upload documents.
2. Send a hard copy of the documents by post to EURECOM's address.
3. An email is sent to the student upon the reception of documents at EURECOM. The application is processed by the Admission Committee.
4. Decisions about admission and scholarships attribution are communicated by email to the students. Admitted students confirm their admission by paying a deposit on the tuition fees.
5. Students from a country where the CampusFrance procedure is required, have to create on online account and take an interview with a CampusFrance officer (more information).
- Duration: 16 months.
Two semesters of courses followed by paid 6-month professional internship to be carried out in industry or exceptionally a research laboratory if the student has prior significant industry experience.
- Language of teaching: the program is entirely taught in English.
Please note that intensive French classes will be organised in September before the start of the program and throughout the academic year to help students adapt to their new French environnement.
Organisation of the curriculum:
The curriculum is made of lectures, seminars, exercices of practical application (lab sessions), personally supervised projects, teamworks and a professional internship in a company. It combines both technical courses and "non technical courses" (soft skills such as project management, team leadership) to develop essential competences for future top positions.
Throughout the year, EURECOM helps students in their future job search by organising thematic workshops (writing a CV/ motivation letter/ preparation for interview) and job fairs in several places.
- A Master's degree (5 years min of higher education) in computer science, electrical engineering, applied mathematics...
- Level B2 in English
- 6 000€ (EU students)
- 12 000€
- Discount for students fromEURECOM's university partners (more info)
- Scolarships/ living costs
International Relations and Admission Manager
admission [at] eurecom [dot] fr (subject: Post%20Master%20degree) (Send an email)
+ 33(0) 4 93 00 81 33