EURECOM offers 3 State recognized Master's programs co-delivered by the INSTITUT MINES TELECOM, French leading consortium of the best French engineering schools, which increases visibility among employers. Research-oriented students may apply for doctoral studies after completion of the Program.
Since 2006, more than 200 students from 32 nationalities have been enrolled in a Master's program ("Diplôme National de Master") at EURECOM, with relevant career outcomes after graduation in France and abroad in international companies.
- Master in Digital Security
- Master in Mobile Computing Systems
- Master in Data Science and Engineering
- Degree delivered: Master of Science (French "Diplôme National de Master") jointly delivered by EURECOM and INSTITUT MINES TELECOM recognized by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
- Duration: 24 months.
Three semesters of courses starting in early September followed by paid 6-month professional internship to be carried out in industry or in a research laboratory from March to August.
A 3-week intensive French language program and cultural visits is organised in September before the start of the academic program.
- Language of teaching: English only. Prior French knowledge is not required.
Please note that, in addition to the intensive French classes organised in September, French courses are available throughout the academic year to help students adapt to their new French environnement.
- Organisation of the curriculum:
The curriculum is made of lectures and seminars, practical sessions in laboratories. Some courses are taught by EURECOM's industrial partners.
The Master's degrees rely on a very hands-on approach as they include exercices of practical application (lab sessions), supervised projects and a 6-month professional internship in a company or lab. It combines both technical courses and "non technical courses" (soft skills such as project management, team leadership) to develop an essential double competences highly praised for future top positions.
- Career Preparation:
Throughout the year, EURECOM helps students prepare for their future job search by organising thematic workshops (writing a CV/ motivation letter/ preparation for interview) and JOB / INTERNSHIPS FAIRS.
REQUIREMENTS AND APPLICATION
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Network and Telecommunications or related fields
- Certified Level in English B2 (TOEIC : 785 ; TOEFL ITP : 550 ; TOEFL IBT : 80 ; IELTS : 5,5)
Sevral Application Sessions will run from October 2016 to June 2017, please refer to the Application Guide for more specific information about documents and deadlines.
WISH MORE INFORMATION? Book a Skype or A Q/A SEssion!
Weekly slots will be available to schedule an individual Skype Session (around 20 min each) with a member of the Admission Team. Please fill the following form to book an appointment.
Once a month, an Information and Q/A Webinar about EURECOM's Master degrees will be organised with EURECOM's Admission Team to allow students to ask directly any questions they may have. According to availibility, a professor or a current student will join the webinar. Please feel this form to be kept informed about the dates of Webinar.
- A Flexible and Hands-on curriculum for maximum relevance
- High Quality courses supported by tight links with the Industry and inputs from Advanced Research
- Get a cutting-edge Professional Experience with a 6-month paid internship
The fees for the whole program (2years) is:
- 11 000€
- 5 000€ (EU Students)
- Financial Matters Guide (fees, costs of living, funding)
Looking for a scholarship?
International Relations and Admission Manager
+33 4 93 00 81 33
admission [at] eurecom [dot] fr (subject: International%20master%20degree) (Send an email)