Master of Science degrees in ICT (Msc)
WEBINAR: STUDYING AT EURECOM
Save the date: 06 April 2017 -16h00 CET TIME
Presentation of Msc and Post Master's degrees
EURECOM offers 4 Master's programs ("Diplôme National de Master"), fully accredited by the French State and co-delivered by the Institut Mines Télécom, French leading consortium of the best French engineering schools. Research-oriented students may apply for doctoral studies after completion of the Program.
Since 2006, more than 200 students from 35 nationalities have been enrolled in a International Master's program at EURECOM, with current successful career outcomes after graduation in France and abroad in international companies.
- Master in Digital Security
- Master in Mobile Computing Systems
- Master in Data Science and Engineering
- Master in Internet of Things (IoT)
- Organisation of the curriculum:
The curriculum is made of lectures and seminars, applied sessions in laboratories and supervised projects.
The Master's degrees rely on a very Hands-On approach as they include exercices of practical application (lab sessions), supervised projects and a 6-month paid professional internship in a company or lab. It combines both technical courses and soft skills in social sciences and business such as project management, team leadership...
For more details about the organisation of courses, credit distributions, please refer to the ACADEMIC REGULATIONS.
- Career Preparation:
Throughout the year, EURECOM helps students prepare for their future job search by organising thematic workshops (writing a compelling CV/ motivation letter/ preparation for interview) and Job/Internship FAIRS where students get to meet HR recruiters face to face.
PREREQUISITES AND APPLICATION
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Network and Telecommunications or related fields
- Certified Level in English B2 (TOEIC : 785 ; TOEFL ITP : 550 ; TOEFL IBT : 80 ; IELTS : 5,5)
Application Sessions for September 2017 will run from October 2016 to June 2017, please refer to the Application Guide for more information about the Application Process and the calendar of Deadlines.
Applicants are also invited to consult the FAQ section of the website.
Fees, Scholarships, Costs of Living...
- Bachelor's Degree. B2 level in English
- Master's Degree accredited by the French State
- Co-delivered by IMT and EURECOM
- 2 years (120 ECTS) - 3 Academic Semesters and a 6-month Paid Internship
Monthly Admission Sessions from October to June 2017
Start of the program:
Early September 2017 with a 3-week program of French language
Language of teaching:
English only, French is not required.
The fees for the whole program (2 years) is:
- 11 000€
- 5 000€ (EU Students)