EURECOM offers 3 Master's programs which are accredited by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
The degrees are co-delivered by the INSTITUT MINES TELECOM, French leading consortium of the best French engineering schools, which increases visibility among employers.
Research-oriented students may apply for doctoral studies after completion of the Program.
Since 2006, more than 186 students from 32 nationalities have been enrolled in a Master of science degree program ("Diplôme National de Master") at EURECOM, with very good career outcomes after graduation in France and abroad in international companies.
- Master in Digital Security
- Master in Mobile Computing Systems
- Master in Data Science and Engineering
- Degree delivered: Master of science ("Diplôme National de Master") jointly delivered by EURECOM and INSTITUT MINES TELECOM recognized by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
- Duration: 24 months.
Three semesters of courses starting in September followed by paid 6-month professional internship to be carried out in industry or in a research laboratory from March to August.
A 3-week intensive French language session is organised in September before the start of the program.
- Language of teaching: English. Prior French knowledge is not required.
Please note that intensive French classes will be organised in September before the start of the program and throughout the academic year to help students adapt to their new French environnement.
- Organisation of the curriculum:
The curriculum is made of lectures and seminars, practical sessions in laboratories. Some courses are taught by EURECOM's industrial partners.
The Master's degrees rely on a very hands-on approach as they include exercices of practical application (lab sessions), supervised projects and a 6-month professional internship in a company or lab. It combines both technical courses and "non technical courses" (soft skills such as project management, team leadership) to develop essential competences for future top positions.
Throughout the year, EURECOM helps students in their future job search by organising thematic workshops (writing a CV/ motivation letter/ preparation for interview) and job fairs in several places.
We invite you to consult the Application Guide describing all the necessary steps.
- A Bachelor's degree (3 years min of higher education) in computer science, electrical engineering, applied mathematics...
- Level B2 in English (TOEIC : 785 ; TOEFL ITP : 550 ; TOEFL IBT : 80 ; IELTS : 5,5)
Applications are opened until June 7th and assessed by monthly commissions. The next deadline is May 6th with expected results on June 06th.
- A flexible and hands-on curriculum for maximum relevance
- High quality courses supported by tight links with the industry and inputs from advanced research
- Get a cutting-edge professional experience with a 6-month paid internship
- A human-size school with available staff and faculty
TUITION FEES / SCHOLARSHIPS
- 11 000€
- 5 000€ (EU Students)
- Discount for students from university partners of EURECOM (more info)
- Scholarships / living costs
International Relations and Admission Manager
+33 4 93 00 81 33
admission [at] eurecom [dot] fr (subject: International%20master%20degree) (Send an email)