EURECOM offers 4 Master's programs which are accredited by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research as "National Master's Degree in Science and Technology". The degrees are delivered by the INSTITUT MINES TELECOM, France leading consortium of the best French engineering schools, which guarantees a high level of academic quality and relevance to market needs.
Research-oriented students may apply for doctoral studies after completion of the Program.
Since 2006, more than 186 students from 32 nationalities have been enrolled in an International Master's degree programs at EURECOM, with very good career outcomes after graduation in France and in other various countries in international companies.
- Master in Communications & Computer Security
- Master in Mobile Communications
- Master in Multimedia Information Technologies
- Master in Data Science and Engineering
Applications are now opened until June 8th, 2016. Applications will be assessed each month from January to June, decisions are communicated within a month after each deadline. For the complete admission procedure, please read carefully the application guide.
1. Create an online form and upload the required documents.
2. An email is sent to the student upon the reception of documents at EURECOM. The application is processed by the Admission Committee.
3. Decisions about admission and scholarships attribution are communicated by email to the students. Admitted students confirm their admission by paying a deposit on the tuition fees and sending a hard copy by post of the documents.
4. Students from a country where the CampusFrance procedure is required, have to create on online account and take an interview with a CampusFrance officer (more information).
Students with a completed Master's degree can also apply to a Post Master's degree
- Duration: 24 months.
Three semesters of courses starting in September followed by paid 6-month professional internship to be carried out in industry or in a research laboratory from March to August. A 3-week intensive French language session is organised in September before the start of the program.
- Language of teaching: English. Prior French knowledge is not required.
Please note that intensive French classes will be organised in September before the start of the program and throughout the academic year to help students adapt to their new French environnement.
- Organisation of the curriculum:
The curriculum made of lectures and seminars sometimes taught by industrial partners. It is very hands-on as it includes exercices of practical application (lab sessions), supervised projects and a 6-month professional internship in a company or lab. It combines both technical courses and "non technical courses" (soft skills such as project management, team leadership) to develop essential competences for future top positions.
Throughout the year, EURECOM helps students in their future job search by organising thematic workshops (writing a CV/ motivation letter/ preparation for interview) and job fairs in several places.
Institut Mines Télécom
- A Bachelor's degree (3 years min of higher education) in computer science, electrical engineering, applied mathematics...
- Level B2 in English (TOEIC : 785 ; TOEFL ITP : 550 ; TOEFL IBT : 80 ; IELTS : 5,5)
TUITION FEES / SCHOLARSHIPS
- 11 000€
- 5 000€ (EU Students)
- Discount for students from university partners of EURECOM (more info)
- Scholarships / living costs
International Relations and Admission Manager
admission [at] eurecom [dot] fr (subject: International%20master%20degree) (Send an email)