International master's degree
EURECOM offers 3 Master's programs which are accredited by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research as "National Master's Degree in Science and Technology". The degrees are delivered by ParisTech, prestigious consortium of the best French engineering schools, which guarantees a high level of academic quality and relevance to market needs. ParisTech has charged Telecom ParisTech with the research and teaching for the Masters in two sites – Telecom ParisTech in Paris and in Sophia Antipolis hosted by EURECOM for the three masters described below.
Research-oriented students may apply for doctoral studies after completion of the Program.
Since 2006, more than 186 students from 32 nationalities have been enrolled in these programs, with very good career outcomes after graduation in France and in other various countries in international companies. Download our GRADUATION SURVEY
- Master in Communications & Computer Security - WEBINAR March 9th.
- Master in Mobile Communications
- Master in Multimedia Information Technologies
Applications are now opened until June 8th, 2015. Applications will be assessed each month from January to June, decisions are communicated within a month after each deadline.
1. Create an online form and upload documents.
2. Send a hard copy of the documents by post to EURECOM's address.
3. An email is sent to the student upon the reception of documents at EURECOM. The application is processed by the Admission Committee.
4. Decisions about admission and scholarships attribution are communicated by email to the students. Admitted students confirm their admission by paying a deposit on the tuition fees.
5. Students from a country where the CampusFrance procedure is required, have to create on online account and take an interview with a CampusFrance office (more information).
For the complete admission procedure, please read carefully the application guide.
|Students with a completed Master's degree can also apply to a Post Master's degree|
- Duration: 16 months.
Two semesters of courses from October to June followed by paid 6-month professional internship to be carried out in industry or in a research laboratory from July to December.
An intensive French language session is organised during three weeks in September before the start of the program.
- Language of teaching: English. Prior French knowledge is not required.
Please note that intensive French classes will be organised in September before the start of the program and throughout the academic year to help students adapt to their new French environnement.
- Organisation of the curriculum:
The curriculum is made of lectures, seminars, exercices of practical application (lab sessions), supervised projects, teamworks and a professional internship in a company. It combines both technical courses and "non technical courses" (soft skills such as project management, team leadership) to develop essential competences for future top positions.
- A Bachelor's degree (4 years min of higher education) in computer science, electrical engineering, applied mathematics...
- Level B2 in English (TOEIC : 785 ; TOEFL ITP : 550 ; TOEFL IBT : 80 ; IELTS : 5,5)
TUITION FEES / SCHOLARSHIPS
- 11 000€
- 5 000€ (EU Students)
- Discounted rate for students from university partners of EURECOM (more info)
- Scholarships / living costs
International Relations and Admission Manager
admission [at] eurecom [dot] fr (subject: International%20master%20degree) (Send an email)