International master's degree
TelecomParistech / EURECOM Master's programs are nationally accredited by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research as "National Master's Degree in Science and Technology". These programmes have received the prestigious ParisTech label, which guarantees a high level of academic quality and relevance to market needs. Research-oriented students may apply for Doctoral studies after completion of the Program.
Since 2006, more than 186 students from 32 nationalities have been enrolled in these programs, with very good career outcomes after graduation in France and in other various countries in international companies.
- Master in Communications & Computer Security
- Master in Mobile Communications
- Master in Multimedia Information Technologies
Applications are now opened until June 8th, 2015. Applications will be assessed each month from January to June, decisions are communicated within a month after the Commlitee's meeting. A particular attention is paid to the following criteria: reputation of the university, grades and ranking of the candidate, motivations for the program at EURECOM.
Please refer to the application guide.
|Students with a completed Master's degree can also consider applying to a Post Master's degree|
- Duration: 16 months.
Two semesters of courses from October to June followed by paid 6-month professional internship to be carried out in industry or in a research laboratory from July to December.
- Language of teaching: English. Prior French knowledge is not required.
Please note that intensive French classes will be organised in September before the start of the program and throughout the academic year to help students adapt to their new French environnement.
- Organisation of the curriculum:
The curriculum is made of lectures, seminars, exercices of practical application (lab sessions), supervised projects, teamworks and a professional internship in a company. It combines both technical courses and "non technical courses" (soft skills such as project management, team leadership) to develop essential competences for future top positions.
- A Bachelor's degree (4 years min of higher education) in computer science, electrical engineering, applied mathematics...
- Level B2 in English (TOEIC : 785 ; TOEFL ITP : 550 ; TOEFL IBT : 80 ; IELTS : 5,5)
TUITION FEES / SCHOLARSHIPS
- 11 000€
- 3 300€ (EU Students)
- Discounted rate for students from university partners of EURECOM (more info)
- Scholarships / living costs
International Relations and Admission Manager
admission [at] eurecom [dot] fr (subject: International%20master%20degree) (Send an email)