Master of Engineering
This curriculum is designed for students who come from EURECOM’s academic partners.
- EURECOM’s new curriculum was designed to be in keeping with the new European diploma norms (bachelors, masters, doctorate) standards and the ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) system of cumulative credits.
- EURECOM offers programs at the graduate level (masters and doctorate).
- The language of studies is English
- The curriculum is based on the model of cumulative value units called “long modules” (42 hours-5 credits) or “short modules” (21 hours–3 credits).
- The studies are divided into semesters : from one to four (see the 24, 18, 12/6 months curriculum).
- This system, which covers both the first and second-year programs, without distinction, gives greater flexibility in the choice of courses and planning of the curriculum for students.
- One half-day per week is devoted to sports and cultural activities (Thursday afternoon, so that students can take part in university sports competitions with other schools).
- To help students select their courses, the curriculum is organized around 7 teaching tracks.
- EURECOM currently offers 7 tracks :
- Technical Modules
A catalog of about 50 technical modules is offered.
- General teaching
A catalog of about 10 non-technical modules is offered.
- Foreign languages
Because of the diversity of the nationalities represented at EURECOM, language classes are offered based on the level and number of students interested. Six languages are generally offered: German, English, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and French.
Other languages can be taught if a sufficient number of students of the same level are interested. For example, for the 2006 Class, a Chinese course was set up.
A six-month internship in a company is mandatory to validate the studies.
pascale [dot] castaing [at] eurecom [dot] fr (subject: Question%20Recrutement) (Pascale Castaing)
Student Affairs Manager
Telecom ParisTech (24 months)
EPFL (24 months)
Politecnico di Torino (18 months)
Aalto University (6-12-18 months)
NTNU (6-12-18 months)
TUM (6-12-18 months)
ETHZ (6-12-18 months)
Telecom SudParis (18-12 months)
Telecom Bretagne (18-12 months)