- EURECOM’s new curriculum was designed to be in keeping with the new European diploma norms (bachelors, masters, doctorate) standards and the ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) system of cumulative credits.
- EURECOM offers programs at the graduate level (masters and doctorate).
- The language of studies is English
- The curriculum is based on the model of cumulative value units called “long modules” (42 hours-5 credits) or “short modules” (21 hours–3 credits).
- The studies are divided into semesters : from one to four (see the 24, 18, 12/6 months curriculum).
- This system, which covers both the first and second-year programs, without distinction, gives greater flexibility in the choice of courses and planning of the curriculum for students.
- One half-day per week is devoted to sports and cultural activities (Thursday afternoon, so that students can take part in university sports competitions with other schools).
- To help students select their courses, the curriculum is organized around 7 teaching tracks.
EURECOM currently offers 7 tracks :
- Communications systems security
- Web Engineering
- Mobile Communications
- Transmission Technologies
- Real Time and Embedded Systems
- Technical Modules
A catalog of about 50 technical modules is offered.
- General teaching
A catalog of about 10 non-technical modules is offered.
- Foreign languages
Because of the diversity of the nationalities represented at EURECOM, language classes are offered based on the level and number of students interested. Six languages are generally offered: German, English, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and French.
Other languages can be taught if a sufficient number of students of the same level are interested. For example, for the 2006 Class, a Chinese course was set up.
A six-month internship in a company is mandatory to validate the studies.
pascale [dot] castaing [at] eurecom [dot] fr (subject: Question%20Recrutement) (Pascale Castaing)
Student Affairs Manager
Telecom ParisTech (24 months)
EPFL (24 months)
Politecnico di Torino (18 months)
Aalto University (18 months)
NTNU (18 months)
TUM (18 months)
ETHZ (18 months)
Telecom SudParis (18-12 months)
Telecom Bretagne (18-12 months)