- Yves Roudier is currently teaching "Distributed Software and Middleware" at EURECOM.
- He also taught Network Technologies, Java Programming, Network Security, Object-Oriented Programming and Logic Programming (teaching given at EURECOM or at the University of Nice - Sophia Antipolis).
- Security of automotive on-board networks
- Service Oriented Architectures and Security
- Secure P2P data backup and storage
- Best Paper Award with Nouha Oualha, COPS’09 / WETICE: “A Game Theoretical Approach in Securing P2P Storage against Whitewashers” (2009)
- Best Paper Award with Slim Trabelsi and JC Pazzaglia, ECOWS’06: “Secure Web Service Discovery: Overcoming Challenges of Ubiquitous Computing” (2006)