Patrick Loiseau is currently Assistant Professor within the Department of Networking and Security where he teaches statistics, game theory and network economics.
Prior to joining EURECOM, he taught in the areas of physics, computer architecture, probability and signal processing at Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon, University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines and University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Game theory
- Network economics
- Economics of security and privacy
- Pricing and control in smart grids
- Cloud resource pricing and allocation
- Statistical learning with competing agents
- Network performance analysis
- Best Student Demonstration award at ACM Sigmetrics/Performance 2009, for the demo "Automated traffic measurements and analysis in Grid'5000", with Romaric Guillier, Oana Goga, Matthieu Imbert, Paulo Goncalves and Pascale Vicat-Blanc Primet.