- Between 2008 and 2010, he taught a master-level class on Traffic Telematics and ITS (Intelligent Transportation System) at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT).
- Since joining EURECOM, he teaches classes in the field of vehicular wireless communication and networking.
- Mobility and context prediction
- Application-based cooperative
- Congestion control
- Connectivity and graph properties of vehicular networks
- Infrastructure dimensioning and placement
- Benefit of vehicular communication and ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems) on traffic efficiency and carbon footprint
- In July 2013, he received the Best Poster Award with his co-authors Bernhard Kloiber and Thomas Strang for the article "Tweaking vehicular safety communications" (BMW Eurecom TUM Summer School on Smart Mobility 2020)
- He received the Best Demo/Poster Award of the ACM MSWIM 2011, the 14th ACM Conference on Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Wireless and Mobile Systems, Miami Beach, USA with Prof. C. Bonnet for "Modeling and Simulating ITS Applications with iTETRIS".
- He received the Best Technical Paper Award of the VTC Fall 2005, 62nd IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference Dallas, USA with Prof. Christian Bonnet for "A Lower Bound for Vehicles' Trajectory Duration".