- PhD in Computer Science from INRIA/INP Grenoble (2009)
- Postdoctoral researcher in computer security at the Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH Zurich), Switzerland (2009-2011)
He has been involved in cooperative research with many companies through publicly funded projects (NEC, NXP, Arkoon, etc.) or direct partnerships (Google, Technicolor,...).
Prior to his PhD, he was working as an expert engineer at INRIA in cooperation with ST Microelectronics.
- In 2015, he received with Clémentine Maurice and their co-authors a Best Paper Award for the article presented at DIMVA 2015: "C5: Cross-cores cache covert channel"
- In 2013, he received with his co-authors the Best Student Paper Award for the article: "Implementation and implications of a stealth hard-drive backdoor" (ACSAC 2013)
- Prix de Thèse INP Grenoble 2010