04 93 00 81 38
04 93 00 82 00
- In July 2002 he joined EURECOM as a professor until April 2008 to join Symantec Research Labs.
- He remains active within EURECOM as an adjunct professor.
- He teaches networking and operational computing security related lectures.
Netw_I / Fall 2013 - Introduction to computer networking and internet
- This course provides a broad overview of computer networking, covering the application layer, transport layer, network layer, and link layers.
- It covers basic concepts in computer networking as well as the prominent Internet protocols.
- It is intended for students who have had no previous course in computer networking.
- In 2009, he received with Van-Hau Pham, a Best Paper Award for the article "Honeypot traces forensics: the observation view point matters" (NSS 2009)
- He obtained an IBM Outstanding Technical Achievement Award for his contribution to the business of IBM Global Services.
- In 2005, he received the IBM Faculty Award