04 93 00 82 00
- Ph.D, 1994, Institut National Polytechnique, Toulouse, France
- Degree of Ingénieur Civil en Informatique, 1989, University of Louvain, Belgium
- In 1995, he worked on several projects as an external security consultant for France Telecom in Paris.
- In 1996 he joined the IBM Zurich Research Laboratory.
- In 1997, he became the manager of the Global Security Analysis Lab.
- In April 2008, he joined Symantec as the director of Symantec Research Labs Europe.
- Since September 2009, he is a senior director in charge of the Collaborative Advanced Research Department (CARD) within Symantec Research Labs.