04 93 00 81 38
04 93 00 82 00
- Ph.D, 1994, Institut National Polytechnique, Toulouse, France
- Degree of Ingénieur Civil en Informatique, 1989, University of Louvain, Belgium
- In 1995, he worked on several projects as an external security consultant for France Telecom in Paris.
- In 1996 he joined the IBM Zurich Research Laboratory.
- In 1997, he became the manager of the Global Security Analysis Lab.
- In April 2008, he joined Symantec as the director of Symantec Research Labs Europe.
- Since September 2009, he is a senior director in charge of the Collaborative Advanced Research Department (CARD) within Symantec Research Labs.
- In 2009, he received with Van-Hau Pham, a Best Paper Award for the article "Honeypot traces forensics: the observation view point matters" (NSS 2009)
- He obtained an IBM Outstanding Technical Achievement Award for his contribution to the business of IBM Global Services.
- In 2005, he received the IBM Faculty Award