The research themes withing the Communication Theory Group fall into the general categories:
- Large networks and random matrix analysis
- Information theory in wireless systems
- Multi-User and Interference networks
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Performance-and-complexity limits in multinode communications
Clearly, there is more than one way to divide our field into research topics and there is certainly a high degree of overlap between several of these categories. We invite the reader to look at the activities in more detail to obtain key examples of our ongoing research efforts as well as samples of achievements.